Avalon Fleet II - Jardines de la Reina, Cuba
Reception at the Santa Clara / Camaguey or Cayo Coco airport
7 nights on Avalon Fleet I; 6 days on full board basis;
6 full days fishing
Beverages on board - 10 beers & 30 drinks (water & soft drinks) per angler, per week
Transfer from Airport to Jucaro port
Guide / staff tips, personal expense; and drinks other than stated above.
- Open bar fee: US $ 200 per person / week
- Conservation fee per angler: US $ 100, this can be included at your invoice, or paid at Oceans for Youth
Optional supplements: (which must be confirmed and paid 60 days before the arrival to Cuba):
- Fishing equipment rental: US$ 280 per rod per week, includes rod, reel and lines
- Diving equipment rental: US$ 250 for full set of diving gear per week
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR GROUP BOOKINGS:
- A group can be booked with a 5% deposit if more than18 months before arrival date.
Deposit is required within 2 weeks of invoice to confirm a reservation.
- 18 months before arrival date, a 10% deposit of the total amount is due.
- 12 months before arrival date, 20% deposit of the total amount is due.
- 6 months before arrival date, 60% of the total amount has to be paid.
- Balance payment is due 2 months prior to arrival
Deposits are refundable (minus a US$ 800 PER ANGLER handling fee until 180 days prior to the start of your trip). Within 180 days of your trip, your deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to resell your spot. No refunds are available for unused portions of packages. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. In the lodge, credit card payments cannot be accepted.
All programs and execution of them remain subject to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Claims for refunds will not be accepted.
Avalon, Cuban fishing centers, its subsidiaries, management, staff, personnel, any of its affiliated or associated companies, agents, sub-agents, sub-contractors or anyone, either directly or indirectly, involved in the organization or execution of the programs or services will not become liable or responsible in any way in connection with accommodation, lodge, restaurant, transfer and expedition services, information supplied, or for any loss, injury or damage to or in respect to any person or property howsoever caused or arising. Prices mentioned are based on present exchange rates and tariffs and remain subject to change.
*CUBAN LAWS ARE AGAINST ANY KIND OF DRUG AND THE USE IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN IN ANY PLACE, TRYING TO ENTER THE CUBAN COUNTRY WITH DRUGS IS CONSIDERED A SEVERE CRIME. AVALON FISHING & DIVING CENTER IS AGAINST ANY KIND OF DRUGS.