Avalon I -Isla de la Juventud, Cuba
Reception in Havana airport
Transfer Havana / IDJ / Havana by helicopter
7 nights on Avalon Fleet I; 6 days on full board basis;
6 full days fishing
Beverages on board - 10 beers & 30 drinks (water & soft drinks) per angler, per week.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
VIP service on arrival in Havana Airport
Guide / staff tips, personal expense; and drinks other than stated above.
Transfer on arrival and departure, Airport - Hotel
- Open bar fee: US $ 200 per person / week
- Conservation fee per angler: US $ 100, this can be included at your invoice, or paid at Oceans for Youth website: liveaboardfleet.net/chron/virtual/oceansforyouth/conservationfee.php
Optional supplements (which must be confirmed and paid 60 days before the arrival to Cuba):
- Fishing equipment rental: US$ 280 per rod per week, includes rod, reel and lines
- Diving equipment rental: US$ 250 for full set of diving gear per week
Flight arrival into Havana airport, greeted by Avalon representative
Morning Transfer to Isla de la Juventud
Lunch and accommodation on board
Dinner and overnight in Avalon Fleet I
AVALON FLEET I
7:00 am Wake-Up call
7:30 am Breakfast
8:00 am Fishing
Return in the afternoon
Appetizer and dinner
Overnight in Avalon Fleet I
Note: Schedule can be changed according to your preferences and your
Transfer Isla de la Juventud / Havana
End of services
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- A group can be booked with a 5% deposit if more than18 months before arrival date.
Deposit is required within 2 weeks of invoice to confirm a reservation.
- 18 months before arrival date, a 10% deposit of the total amount is due.
- 12 months before arrival date, 20% deposit of the total amount is due.
- 6 months before arrival date, 60% of the total amount has to be paid.
- Balance payment is due 2 months prior to arrival
Deposits are refundable (minus a US$ 800 PER ANGLER handling fee until 180 days prior to the start of your trip). Within 180 days of your trip, your deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to resell your spot. No refunds are available for unused portions of packages. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. In the lodge, credit card payments cannot be accepted. All programs and execution of them remain subject to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Claims for refunds will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS TO ISLA DE LA JUVENTUD
On current year, Cuban rules for admission of items on board are stricter than past, for security reasons on domestic flights.
Hooks, nylons (including tippets, leaders, etc.), spray or fishing rods (regardless of size) are not allowed in hand luggage. They must be shipped as checked with bags.
For your convenience and luggage safety, we suggest to put some kind of lock on the luggage to be carried.
Thanks for understanding.