Bosnia Trip - with Host JC Shepherd **DEPOSIT $100
**ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON CONDITIONS AND GUIDE DECISIONS
- Arrive in Zagreb. Lodge in the capital city of Croatia.
- Meet and depart for Bosnia at 1PM. Arrive at the lodge at 6 PM.
- Fishing the close to the lodge targeting Brown Trout and Grayling
- Fishing the southernmost rivers Looking for BEHEMOTH Rainbow Trout and Grayling
- Fishing close to the lodge targeting Brown Trout and Grayling
- Fish eastern river for trophy browns and trophy grayling, followed by a spectacular meal.
- Departure back to Zagreb. Lodge in Croatia's Capital or book flights after 2 PM.
- Fly Home. Book flights back home any time. We recommend this option.
- June 22-28, 2019
Rate with double occupancy:
$1,300 cost per person.
Included in trip:
- 6 Nights Lodging
- 4 Days Guided Fly Fishing
- Round Trip Transpiration from Zagreb, Croatia to Bosnia
- Licenses (40 Euro per day)
- Beverages at the lodge
- Gratuity for guides and lodge staff
- Airfare from your hometown to Zagreb airport.
Once you arrive at the Zagreb Airport, you will be greeted by our host and next loaded on the shuttle for the transport to the lodge.
Should you have any questions on this trip our team of advisors are happy to help.